Term of Services
Under the terms stated in this contract, the Service Provider undertakes to provide the Customer with the chosen services, as well as additional services.
Service/Services - educational services, lifestyle improvement training, and other related services.
Additional Services - any supplementary services provided to the client upon purchasing the main product. These services may include the "Wheel of Fortune," "Treasure Box," video recordings of materials, previously unmentioned curator work, online conferences, gifts, and all other services not inherently part of the learning process.
Service Provider: Vasin and Vasin FZC, License No. 8686; Al Shmookh Business Center, M1003, One UAQ, UAQ Free Trade Zone, UAE.
- This User Agreement constitutes an offer. Payment by the Customer, even partial payment for the Service, constitutes complete and unconditional acceptance and agreement with the terms set forth in the User Agreement. The terms of the User Agreement are only valid upon the occurrence of any (including the first) payment.
- The Service is considered provided on the first day of service provision according to the Schedule. The Service is considered fully completed on the day of the release of the first lesson/material according to the Schedule.
- The Seller has the right to unilaterally and at any time refuse to fulfill any obligations, including any Additional Services, if the Buyer communicates in an unfriendly manner, uses inappropriate language, or engages in insults. In the event of the Seller's unilateral refusal to perform obligations based on the above grounds, and if the provision of the Service has not yet commenced according to the Schedule, the Seller refunds the full Order amount within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
- In the event that the customer has used additional services (such as "Wheel of Fortune," "Treasure Box," or any others) provided after payment and which, when used, provide the opportunity to receive material and non-material services/goods - the entire service is considered to be fully provided, and even partial refund in this case is not possible. If the customer has made multiple payments for the use of an Additional Service and utilized it, a refund is possible only for the portion of the payment after which the customer did not utilize the Additional Services.
- Depending on the workload of its specialists, the Service Provider has the right to unilaterally, without additional notice to the Customer, sequentially extend the service provision period by 7 (seven) calendar days, provided that the extension of the service provision period does not exceed 24 times.
- In case the Customer declines the Service, the Customer must immediately inform the Seller about the cancellation of the Service and their participation in it, while the Seller is obligated to refund the full order amount if the Service has not been provided according to point 2.
The terms of this agreement are indefinite.